Senior PHP Web Developer
Email this job
- Producing functional and technical specifications for our websites
- Defining appropriate architecture solutions based on the intended functional and technical requirements
- Implementing complex web applications, particularly involving systems integration and web services
- A Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related area
- Minimum 5 years Drupal experience
- Good command of English
- Five-day work week.
- Supportive management that appreciates and rewards creativity, integrity and performance.
- Training and career development opportunities.
- Quarterly Staff-get- together and dinners.
- Monthly Staff-get- together and breakfasts.
- Annual Adventurous Outdoor Trip for 2 days 1 night in a resort.
- Annual New Year kick-off event for 2 days 1 night in a resort.
- Annual Company Planning Retreat for 2 days 1 night in a resort.
- Lots of fun-filled recreational activities all year round with vibrant and employee-friendly working environment.
- Subsidies for gym memberships in a nearby Fitness Centre and weekly games i.e. badminton, and x-box competitions.
- Office is located in a Commercial Building and has ample and easy access for parking (currently FOC)
Full spectrum of the purchasing process
(Processing of Purchase Orders, Liaise, ...
Job Requirements:Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post ...
Responsible for maintaining efficient and excellent customer satisfaction and ensuring ...
Formulate, regulate and establish effective strategies in developing, maintaining and ...
Job Responsibilities:-To ensure high performance and effectiveness of mill operations ...
Being a dynamic, team-player, energetic and quick-witted professional communicator, the ...