Senior PHP Web Developer
Email this job
- Producing functional and technical specifications for our websites
- Defining appropriate architecture solutions based on the intended functional and technical requirements
- Implementing complex web applications, particularly involving systems integration and web services
- A Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related area
- Minimum 5 years Drupal experience
- Good command of English
- Five-day work week.
- Supportive management that appreciates and rewards creativity, integrity and performance.
- Training and career development opportunities.
- Quarterly Staff-get- together and dinners.
- Monthly Staff-get- together and breakfasts.
- Annual Adventurous Outdoor Trip for 2 days 1 night in a resort.
- Annual New Year kick-off event for 2 days 1 night in a resort.
- Annual Company Planning Retreat for 2 days 1 night in a resort.
- Lots of fun-filled recreational activities all year round with vibrant and employee-friendly working environment.
- Subsidies for gym memberships in a nearby Fitness Centre and weekly games i.e. badminton, and x-box competitions.
- Office is located in a Commercial Building and has ample and easy access for parking (currently FOC)
Holder is to clearly define overall curriculum framework and provide ...
REPORTING TO: Direct Reporting line to the Executive DirectorPOSITION GOAL: ...
Job Descriptions:Promote products or services to customers and negotiates contracts ...
holder is a Chief Operation Officer, managing a Corporate Childcare ...
Responsibilities:To involve in developing Southeast Asia market, sorting according to ...
网络广告公司招聘 PHP程序员，MRT即到，轻松自由的工作环境，找工作或想跳槽的技术哥哥赶快联系 ！!工作时间： 星期一 至 星期五 （10am - 6pm) 地点：Cheras sunway ...