1. Perform Operational Risk, Business Continuity Management and Fraud Management related tasks in the Corporation, and ensure operational risk management awareness within the Corporation’s staff.
2. Develop, implement and review risk related guidelines in the Corporation, and implement processes for identifying and reporting fraud / suspected fraud event.
3. Monitor and manage the Operational Risk Management (ORM) tools used, i.e. Risk Control Self-Assessment (RCSA), Key Risk Indicators (KRI), and Incident Management Data Collection (IMDC) with the objective of reducing operational losses within the Corporation.
4. Ensure timely and accurate preparation of periodic risk related reports to Board level and Management level Committees.
5. Coordinate Business Continuity Plan (BCP) including BCP exercise and Call Tree.
6. Ensure outstanding operational risk issues / issues raised by internal and external auditors, BNM and other regulatory bodies are followed-up upon until closure.
7. Develop, review and recommend risk appetite and tolerance level within the Corporation
8. Assume responsibility of other relevant tasks as assigned from time to time.
Qualification : Degree in Accountancy / Banking / Finance /Law / Business Administration, or other appropriate degree.
Experience : Minimum 2 years working experience in risk management.
Knowledge : Knowledge of Basel Accord, BNM regulations, ORM system, BCM
Skills/Competencies: Analytical thinking, excellent communication, writing and interpersonal skills
Others : Computer Literate