Save this job
Email this job
- Identifies and contact business opportunities / potential customer / new customer
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends,market activities, and competitors
- Provides weekly Sales Report and Group Report
- Monitor and assist Sales Team
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Work closely and monitor project implementation status with Marketing Department and Technical Department. Sales Manager must contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Preparing quotation, sales order, tender document
- Travel and meet customer, product presentation, follow ups job, etc.
- Diploma/Degree/Professional qualification in Business administrator / business study / Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience for sales and marketing.
- Salary range: RM3,000 – RM5,000
- Must be willing to travel frequently.
- Preferably candidates with good PR skills.
- Analytical mind, effective decision making and problem solving.
- Strong team spirit and able to work with all levels of people.
- Preferable candidates with experience for government bidding
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Attractive Remuneration Package for the successful hired candidate (Basic salary,commission, incentive, annual leave, medical leave, etc
Job Descriptions:To support the internet giant’s business customers for online ...
Job Descriptions:Identifies business opportunities by identifying and evaluating market strategy ...
bout the roleThis role will be reporting to the R&D ...
Responsible for plant forecasting and budgeting, preparation and review of ...
1) Job Summary:Account Payable / Receivables Department - Ensure the ...