Perform Effective Supplier Audit
- Define audits and surveys to ensure that all suppliers are meeting our business requirements to include flow down and quality standards
- Ability to execute supplier audit activities related to both validation and on-going management of quality execution capabilities.
Supplier Performance Management and Development
- Assist SQE Manager to monitoring, report and support of supplier quality metrics and performance. Responsible for supporting supplier corrective action and continuous improvement activities.
Complement Site Operations in Supplier-related Activities
- Support sites on incoming inspection, problem part resolution through all phases of operations. Facilitate reporting and notifying suppliers of cost-recovery requirements resulting from the need to contain, segregate or handle non-conforming parts. Support alternative supplier selection. Participates in customer-facing supplier quality activities.
Provide Support to Site regarding Site Quality Management System
- Support overall site Quality Management System through metrics, auditing, etc.
- Mentor and support RI activities and process effectiveness.
- Work on special project as requested to resolve problem or productivity improvement
Mentoring and Guidance
- Provide functional guidance to juniors in accomplishing operational objectives
- Degree in Engineering with minimum 2 years related working experience.
- With component electronic background will be added advantage
- Investigative with good problem solving and failure analysis skills.
- Ability to deduce and interpret data and charts.
- Good interpersonal skills.