Senior System Analyst
Email this job
- The role will include business requirement gathering, support, administration and maintenance of the company ERP System (Infor. Syteline).
- Daily support of ERP and other assigned IT systems. Timely issue identification, resolution and appropriate escalation where necessary.
- Develops IT application solution by preparing and evaluating alternative with consideration on reliability, security and ease of maintenance.
- Prepares Business/Functional Requirement Documentation by use of interviews, workshops, site visits, task and workflow analysis.
- Modelling business requirements and translating to the application and operational requirements.
- Training key users and end users; responsible for creating maintaining training material and user guides.
- Coordinates between the business user and external consultant on support / new enhancement / changerequests when applicable.
- Perform testing on function / feature developed; participate in code reviews, and undertake to test codes developed by others.
- Work to produce application code that meets the specification provided with Microsoft VB.Net.
- Design and develop DB object with SQL and T-SQL.
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment with minimal supervision.
- Adhere to IT processes, including ticketing tracking, and report time spent as requested.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in ERP System / IT application support / IT business system analyst role.
- Solution driven with the ability to identify/analyze problem, design solutions, and create a documentation.
- Applicant must be willing to travel from SAM's site to site.
- Good customer service skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience in Microsoft VB.Net/C#, SQL, and T-SQL.
- Proven track record of adding value to the business through proactive identification of opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Have excellent knowledge of how the various IT systems operate and interact with each other and know their capabilities and limitations.
- Positive attitude, integrity, responsible; accountability with an initiative for improvement.
- Experience/knowledge in Infor Syteline ERP will be an added advantage.
REPORTING TO: Direct Reporting line to the Executive DirectorPOSITION GOAL: ...
Qualification: Certificate / Diploma in electrical / Mechanical / Mechatronic / ...
Responsibilities :Sales activities in assigned territoryMeet sales target, do collection, ...
网络广告公司招聘 PHP程序员，MRT即到，轻松自由的工作环境，找工作或想跳槽的技术哥哥赶快联系 ！!工作时间： 星期一 至 星期五 （10am - 6pm) 地点：Cheras sunway ...
REQUIREMENTS:Degree in Industrial Operations management, Engineering or equivalentMinimum of 5 ...