- Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Diploma or Advanced/Higher Graduate Diploma in any field.
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in Freight/ Shipping/ Logistics or equivalent.
- Working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Language(s) : English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Preferred Language(s) : Chinese
- Full-time position available.
- Based in Jitra, Kedah
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- To assist in the planning of export shipments.
- To coordinate with Customs and Forwarding Agents on Materials and Goods exported.
- Capable of handling shipping documentation and import clearance.
- Excellent comprehension of Customs procedures.
- Excellent comprehension Letter of Credit.
- To liaise with forwarding agents and all government bodies on Export / Import permit application.
- To assist and provide support in the daily activities in the Logistics and Warehouse functions.
- In-charge of daily shipment coordination including the incoming shipment.
- To ensure all daily shipment schedule are properly planned.
- Prepare and update weekly / Monthly Report.
- Liaise with Purchasing / Planning / Production to ensure the smooth handling of shipment.
Miscellaneous allowance, Parking, Vision, Company Insurance & Others., Medical
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online via www.hirednow.com.my