Save this job
Email this job
- Coordinate import and export shipment with headquarter and forwarders while ensuring proper declaration with customs are in place for duty exemption.
- Consistent and accurate updates of shipping status for outgoing & incoming shipments to internal stakeholders.
- Compilation and filing of shipping documents and ensure proper documentation are in place for audit.
- Support for reporting of monthly stock to Customs (i.e. M1 & M2 reports (LMW), M4, and all other monthly statutory reporting to customs)
- Support for preparation and submission of paperwork to customs for import duty exemption.
- Backup for issuance of Sales Order and Sales Invoice.
- Supports the divisional and departmental objectives and targets.
- Any other duties and responsibilities which may be assigned from time to time.
- Minimum 1 year experience
- SAP, MS Office, MS Excel would be added advantage
- Able to write and communicate fluently in English
Job Descriptions:Identifies and contact business opportunities / potential customer / ...
Responsibilities:To do production control and planning and liaise with production ...
Responsibilities:Responsible for overall project delivery, implementation, accomplishment and coordinationLiaising with ...
Responsibilities :Sales activities in assigned territoryMeet sales target, do collection, ...
KEY RESPONSIBILITYOperational monitoring of all repairs in Retail & Wholesale ...
Why join us?A subsidiary company of Berjaya Group5 working days ...