- Assisting to monitor the site schedule , work progress and work quality on site.
- Establishing & controlling of all construction issue & ensuring all technical and engineering aspect of the project to meet client’s requirement and statutory
- Providing technical advice and solving problem on site
- Ensuring projects meet agreed specifications, budget or time scales
- Completing any and all other things as assigned by superior
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia,and English. (Mandarin will be bonus point)
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office, CAD, Microsoft Project
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent
- Strong analytical and communication skills
Location : Kota Damansara, Petaling Jaya
Salary : min RM4000