Save this job
Email this job
- Responsible for supervision and arrangement of site works and related activities
- Attend site meeting with contractor and client
- Prepare work program, daily progress report and forecast
- Monitor work progress to ensure project is completed timely
- Coordinate with client, consultant, contractors and suppliers at site
- Candidate to be able to prepare progress claim, budget, monitoring, teamwork
- Minimum supervision and independent for work done
- Training is provided
- Candidate must possess at least SPM/”O” Level in any field
- Required Skill(s): & 5 years experience
- Able to communicate in Malay, English & Chinse
- Preferably in Factory Construction
Responsibilities:Manage and complete daily store operation jobsMaintain the outlet of ...
Job Descriptions:Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing ...
Works as an administrator to a company’s
websites, managing content, maintaining ...
TANGGUNGJAWAB -1. Bertanggungjawab untuk memeriksa barangan yang baru sampai ataupun ...
**Please highlight if you have direct sales experience in the ...