Job Descriptions :
- To assist the Project Manager to monitor performance of nominated sub-contractors.
- To monitor all projects construction works to meet the schedule and procedures.
- To supervise & coordinate all works to ensure they are performed in accordance to the required standard and quality.
- To liaise with all parties involved in the project including clients, consultants, sub-contractors etc.
- To ensure that all products delivered to the site are handled and stored appropriately.
- To undertake all other duties and responsibilities as instructed by the superior.
Job Requirements :
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 2 -3 year(s) of working experience in the related field.
- Able to plan, organise, oversee and manage the construction sequences and site activities for timely completion and within cost budget.
- Good understanding of building regulations, construction techniques and project implementation process are essential.
- Applicant must be willing to work in Nilai, Negeri Sembilan.
- Preferably able to start work immediately.
Location : Kota Damansara, Petaling Jaya
Salary : min RM3500