Be part of an established Semiconductor Equipment Manufacturer that offers attractive remuneration, strong personal and professional growth.
- Design and develop PC Based software for Vision Inspection Application.
- Develop and test the features and functionality required.
- Ensure best practices and documentation is done.
- Work as a team to evaluate interface between hardware and software as well as the operational and performance requirements of the overall system.
- Analyse and implement customer requirements and resolve software issues towards the feasibility of design.
- Provide training and technical support when required.
- Setup on machine at production/customer site.
- Contribute to development operations, system performance and optimizations.
- Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Computer/Electrical/Electronic/Mechanical/Mechatronic Engineering or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level candidates with good programming skills/knowledge (PLC / C++ or C# programming) are also encourage to apply .
- Experience & knowledge in vision system development / Image Processing / Optics / Artificial Intelligence / Neutral Network / vision control / basic mechanical / machine automation are an added advantage.
- Good general knowledge of data processing system design methods, techniques & standards
- Good command in Bahasa Malaysia, English and Chinese.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application.
- Precise communication skills and work effectively with team members.
- Independent, hardworking and possess the right initiative.
- Mandarin speakers are encouraged to apply.
Able to start immediately
Interested parties, kindly send in your resume with photo to apply.