We are looking for a software engineer who is passionate in software development to join our property and carpark technology team. The candidate should be someone who likes to take up challenges and provide innovative solutions to rethink business processes. We identify and nurture "best-fit candidates" that are we believe can grow along side the company.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform coding, functionality test, deliver application software and instructional document that meets the client’s needs.
- Develop function modules, web services, system interface for the layout, visual appearance and usability of a website.
- Preparation and update of project documentation deliverables such as functional specification and other related system documents in accordance to the project guidelines.
- Provide system/technical support to users on all system related enquiries.
Qualification & Requirements
- Fresh Dip/Degree in Computer science or related field
- Strong understanding of SQL databases, writing and optimizing queries
- Good attitude and willing to learn and pick up new skills as required.
- Able to handle pressure and work tight within tight schedules.
- Must be able to work well individually and as a team.