• Support the entire mobile application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
• Unit testing on software modules, in order to meet quality and stability standard.
• Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
• Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
• Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
• Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
• Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
• Design interfaces to improve user experience
• Work with Product development team to understand user requirement, then translate it into an effective technical solution.
• Candidate must possess Bachelor Degree/Diploma/Post graduate Diploma in Computer Science /Information Technology or equivalent.
• Experience in Design and develop Enterprise mobile apps using Xamarin will be an added advantages.
• Experience integrating with RESTful APIs.
• Solid understanding of MVVM and data binding concepts.
• Knowledge of how to use async / await.
• Knowledge of how to utilize SQLite and Azure Mobile Services.
• Able to build platform specific (iOS, Android, UWP) custom renderers.
• Prior experience in C# programming language and .NET framework will be an advantages.
• Prior experience in WPF and Entity Framework will be an added advantages.
The successful candidate will be part of the Research and Development Department and will be reporting to the RND Head of Development.
• Fun & Dynamic Working Environment
• Career Advancement Opportunities