• Design and code for Windows/Web based software modules, in order to meet business requirement.
• Do unit testing on software modules to meet quality and stability standard.
• Respond and commit fixes to bug issues reproduced by QC team within specific schedule.
• Provide technical assistance and support to support team to solve technical issue.
• Write clear and detailed software module documentations, including design spec, technical user guide, reference manual and such.
• An IT-related education on a College/University level (non-tertiary education need to demonstrate intimate knowledge in programming)
• Knowledge in C# programming language and .NET framework or similar especially in regards to web development in ASP.NET MVC
• Good SQL knowledge (tools & scripting) in RDBMS like MSSQL or Oracle
• Good project skills and a solid command of English to communicate well with all stakeholders, both internally in the company and external parties.
• Personal qualifications such as being independent, self-motivated, well organized and having good social skills are important traits for this position
• Prior experience in WPF will be an advantage
• Prior experience in Entity Framework will be an advantage
• Prior experience Silverlight development and/or WCF development/Web service will be an advantage
• Prior Experience in Mobile development would be an advantage
The successful candidate will be part of the Research and Development Department and will be reporting to the RND Development Manager.
• Fun & Dynamic Working Environment
• Career Advancement OpportunitiesSoftware Engineers (Window/Web)