SR. ACCOUNTS OFFICER / ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE
Save this job
Email this job
- Performing full spectrum of AR, AP and GL function to maintain full set accounts
- Accountable for performing monthly closing of accounts and variance analysis.
- Prepare monthly management report
- Accountable for updating fixed asset register
- Prepare accruals, provisions and prepayments
- Minimum Diploma in Finance/Accountancy or ACCA.
- Knowledgable in Microsoft Office Applications and Accounting Software
- At least 2 years of working experience in handling Full Set Account.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
Responsibilities:To do production control and planning and liaise with production ...
Why join us?A subsidiary company of Berjaya Group5 working days ...
Responsibilities:Responsible for overall project delivery, implementation, accomplishment and coordinationLiaising with ...
Job Descriptions:Identifies and contact business opportunities / potential customer / ...
Responsibilities :Sales activities in assigned territoryMeet sales target, do collection, ...
KEY RESPONSIBILITYOperational monitoring of all repairs in Retail & Wholesale ...