Req. ID: 179502Micron in Taiwan
Micron's global footprint is designed to deliver comprehensive customer teamwork, support and quality around the world and throughout the product lifecycle. Taiwan plays a meaningful role in strengthening Micron's position in leading-edge DRAM.
The Senior Director, MTB Operations is responsible for defining the overall site strategies and establishing business plans to drive benchmark performance. You will direct resources and aspects of the Assembly & Test process within the site and collaborate with the Micron network to achieve the business objectives. The job scope will cover all Assembly & Test operations including new product introduction, qualification & ramp, supply chain support, process/equipment/ manufacturing operations, and people development. You will also play an integral leadership role in the Global Assembly & Test Senior Leadership Team.Responsibilities
Candidate Key Criteria
- Drive benchmark culture within the organization in Quality, Cost, Yield, Cycle Time and Safety.
- Define business initiatives and set direction to meet strategic business objectives.
- Lead the site team to deliver on product qualification, output and cost commitments.
- Ensure perfection in Safety, Environmental & Quality standards.
- Drive site performance, continuous improvements and ensure resources are appropriately allocated.
- Collaborate with Central Teams, Business Units, other sites and external groups in Micronís network to support companyís overall and objectives.
- Mentor site leadership team and develop talent pipeline.
- Provide guidance on people strategies to attract, retain and reward talent and effectively deploy them to maximize every individualís caliber.
- Management of Assembly & Test operations with 10+ year experience.
- Management of PWF (wafer bumping), wire bond, Flip Chip, HBM assembly operations (Top priority)
- Sense of mission for yield improvement
- Strong collaborative attitude with focus on promoting team work while growing the internal network
- Experience working in a multinational organization, and engaging with global leadership in a matrix environment
- Experience in ramping and leading manufacturing sites
- Hire effectively to build and maintain a world class team
According to the "Employment Service Act", any position with salary lower than NTD$40,000, please refer to the salary information in the job description. Positions with a salary over NTD$40,000 may not be mentioned in the job description and will be discussed in interview.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micronís Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our
Keywords: Taichung || Taichung City (TW-TXG) || Taiwan (TW) || Backend Manufacturing || Experienced || Regular || Engineering || #LI-CC1 ||Tier 5||