- Diploma or Degree in any relevant field
- At least 1 year working experience
- Details, meticulous and well organize person
Job summary: Responsible for keeping inventory operations smooth and efficient in the inventory room, receiving department, and the front-end sales floor in retail environments.
Key Responsibilities and Accountability:
- Manage Inventory - processing inventory orders, logging items that have been received and items that have been taken from inventory, and physically moving product within the inventory room to the sales floor, and vice versa.
- Prepare Mailing Labels - to prepare and apply shipping and mailing labels to items that are being shipped out of the company to fulfill orders or replace damaged stock.
- Inspect Incoming Shipments - must inspect shipments of new stock as they come in, checking to make sure orders have been filled correctly and looking for damage. If items are found to be damaged or incorrect, the inventory assistant must make arrangement to get correct, undamaged items to replace them.
- Help Load and Unload Inventory - physically unload and load inventory trucks and place items within their proper place in the inventory room or warehouse
- Assist on the Sales Floor - to assist on the sales floor, fulfilling tasks like running the cash register and assembling sales displays.
- Other additional / special task as per instructed by CEO.