Supply Chain Executive
Save this job
Email this job
- Create an efficient and accurate system for monitoring all open purchase orders.
- Cooperate with the inventory management team to ensure that all deliveries satisfy the assigned purchase orders and report any back-ordered or missing products.
- Support the Supply Chain Manager with maintaining proper inventory levels of materials used on a regular basis.
- Manage reliable lines of contact with field management team to ensure that all field purchase orders are accurate.
- Responsible for end-to-end planning of inventory from purchase requisition to customer invoice.
- Develop production and inventory management plans to support projects and promotions.
- Determine current and potential product shortages, develop and execute recovery, advice interested parties of status and recovery plans.
- Maintain and update master files [items, vendors, etc].
- Constant interaction with sales and assessment of demand requirements. Reflect changes in SKU level forecasts.
- Gain consensus on operating plans and inventory goals.
- Deliver reports and requested information to management as needed.
- Develop, lead and execute purchasing strategies.
- Keep track of key metrics to improve effectiveness and reduce expenditure.
- Prepare negotiation strategies and close deals.
- Perform cost and scenario analysis.
- Assess, manage and mitigate risks.
- Maintain receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations.
- Coordinate and enforce operational programs according to personnel policies and procedures.
- Comply with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements.
- Monitor warehouse operations and follow security procedures and protocols.
- Control inventory levels by conducting physical counts and reconcile with data in the system.
- Schedule and assign employee tasks and follow up on results.
- Proven experience as a buyer or relevant role.
- Exceptional communication abilities.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Demonstrable aptitude in effective negotiating.
- Up to speed with purchasing best practices.
- Familiarity with market research, data analysis and forecasting techniques.
- Good knowledge of MS Office; working knowledge of purchasing software.
- Proven experience as inventory planner or similar position.
- Thorough knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
- Working knowledge of inventory management software.
- Able to accurately track inventory and create reports.
- An analytical mind with strong math skills.
- Outstanding organizational and planning skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- Possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration. Logistics or relevant field
- Good team working skills
- Managerial skills
- Logical reasoning
- Familiarity of supply chain procedures.
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to create financial reports and conduct cost analyses.
- At least basic of IT knowledge and skills
Perks & Benefits
- Attendance Allowance
- Regular team activities
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
Job Descriptions:Identifies and contact business opportunities / potential customer / ...
Why join us?A subsidiary company of Berjaya Group5 working days ...
Responsibilities:Responsible for overall project delivery, implementation, accomplishment and coordinationLiaising with ...
KEY RESPONSIBILITYOperational monitoring of all repairs in Retail & Wholesale ...
Responsibilities:To do production control and planning and liaise with production ...
Responsibilities :Sales activities in assigned territoryMeet sales target, do collection, ...