System Analyst - Web
Save this job
Email this job
- Perform software project planning, design and tracking
- Perform conceptualization, system requirement gathering and all aspects of analysis, design, development, testing, deployment & support
- Prepare software test plan and manage full testing cycle on projects to ensure project meeting requirements and expectation
- Ensure software quality in terms of functionalities, reliability, performance, security and ease of maintenance
- Conform to standard development convention and good design practices
- Carry out research on new technologies
- Communicate with stakeholders on requirement and project status
- Prepare technical and business documentation, and to ensure all project documents/codes are properly managed
- Lead, delegate, monitor and verify tasks assigned to a team of developers
- Attend to pre-sales and post implementation activities
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Must have detailed knowledge and experience in Software Development Lifecycle (i.e. Waterfall, Agile & Incremental)
- Must be able to translate business requirements into system designs, solutions and design concepts using tools as UML and flowchart to express system design needs
- Well versed in SQL/NOSQL database design and implementation
- Good knowledge on the following subjects: Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), MVC, Patterns and other Enterprise Architecture Models
- Minimum 5 years’ working experience on Enterprise Application Development under Microsoft / Java Platform
- Familiar with TFS & VSTS or GIT
- Strong knowledge on Object-Oriented Design, MVC & Programming Concept
- Good command of English (verbal and written)
- The job might require the candidate to perform light travelling locally and overseas
Responsibilities :Sales activities in assigned territoryMeet sales target, do collection, ...
Responsibilities:To do production control and planning and liaise with production ...
Qualification: Certificate / Diploma in electrical / Mechanical / Mechatronic / ...
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:At least STPM or Diploma in ...
REQUIREMENTS:Degree in Industrial Operations management, Engineering or equivalentMinimum of 5 ...
Why join us?A subsidiary company of Berjaya Group5 working days ...