Save this job
Email this job
- Undertake structural data; configuration, setup and maintenance tasks of various objects within the MES – Manufacturing Execution Systems – CAMSTAR.
- Configure Security Access, User class, Account, Workflow, Operations, Products, Loss/Bonus Codes, Loss / Hold reasons.
- Touch base with other various systems related business processes. PCR (Process Change Request), TRAK / Finance Reconciliation, Agile. LMS and etc
- Work with various department on configuring Equipment Entities, Equipment Family, and conformance to E10 Maintenance states, Status Models / Reasons, Maintenance Jobs, RSCP and Data collection setups.
- Act as coordinator to tie product to MES systems when new products released, define process flow, operations, routes, loss/bonus codes for both EBR and Production Lots.
- Convert paper base data collection, manual physical shop order scribes to organized data collection formats by liaising feedback from users.
- Perform Weekly or Periodic Audits to conform to QA Control Plans, User Input for Loss / Reject / Yield requirement and Special Roles Administrative Access Mgmt.
- Help to answer a lot of questions concerning the systems, people, equipment and processes used for building product
- Degree in IT, IE or Engineering with mathematical or programming background
Responsibilities:Responsible for overall project delivery, implementation, accomplishment and coordinationLiaising with ...
Responsibilities:To do production control and planning and liaise with production ...
Why join us?A subsidiary company of Berjaya Group5 working days ...
Job Descriptions:Identifies and contact business opportunities / potential customer / ...
Responsibilities :Sales activities in assigned territoryMeet sales target, do collection, ...
KEY RESPONSIBILITYOperational monitoring of all repairs in Retail & Wholesale ...