Takaful Sales Advisor
Save this job
Email this job
- Fresh Graduate for Diploma/Degree are encouraged to apply.
- Minimum 3 years working experience for SPM Qualification Applicant.
- Fluent in Bahasa Melayu.
- Able to work as a team.
- Well communication skill and interpersonal skill.
- Part-time position available.
- Analysis client financial status and helping client for the Takaful protection planning.
- Refer the client to others financial product such as credit card, loan and investment plan.
- Prepare the quotation for the client for Takaful Plan.
- Review client current Takaful Plan and advice for any update.
- High Commission & Bonus.
- Time Flexibility.
- Able to generate high income.
- Free 3 overseas trip every year (after hit the target).
- Recognition for Top Sales.
Job Descriptions:Identifies and contact business opportunities / potential customer / ...
Responsibilities :Sales activities in assigned territoryMeet sales target, do collection, ...
Responsibilities:To do production control and planning and liaise with production ...
KEY RESPONSIBILITYOperational monitoring of all repairs in Retail & Wholesale ...
Responsibilities:Responsible for overall project delivery, implementation, accomplishment and coordinationLiaising with ...
Why join us?A subsidiary company of Berjaya Group5 working days ...