Email this job
- Prepare and deliver lessons to Cambridge IGCSE standard;
- To plan and deliver lessons up to Year 11 for International School;
- Evaluate and grade students' class work, collaborative research work, assignments, and papers;
- Prepare course materials such as homework assignments, and collaborative as well as individual research projects;
- Compile, administer and grade practical research projects as a means of compiled assessment at Cambridge standard and expectations;
- Keep abreast of developments in the field by reading current literature, talking with colleagues and participating in professional conferences.
- Participate in Co-Curricular Activities (CCA), extracurricular activities such as field trips, sporting activities and etc.
- Undertake special assignments, ad-hoc functions and related duties as and when required.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree or higher degree in the respective fields or teaching experience for respective subject.
- At least 2 year(s) of relevant teaching experience in institutional or school setting.
- Experience in delivering the Cambridge Curriculum, IGCSE or equivalent.
- Fluency in both spoken and written English.
- Good presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Exhibits self-motivation, high work standards and attention to detail.
- Kindly state your subjects / Students age range that you specialize in with priority preference.
Qualification: Certificate / Diploma in electrical / Mechanical / Mechatronic / ...
REPORTING TO: Direct Reporting line to the Executive DirectorPOSITION GOAL: ...
网络广告公司招聘 PHP程序员，MRT即到，轻松自由的工作环境，找工作或想跳槽的技术哥哥赶快联系 ！!工作时间： 星期一 至 星期五 （10am - 6pm) 地点：Cheras sunway ...
REQUIREMENTS:Degree in Industrial Operations management, Engineering or equivalentMinimum of 5 ...
Responsibilities :Sales activities in assigned territoryMeet sales target, do collection, ...