Save this job
Email this job
- To prepare the samples and perform technical tasks and material analysis.
- To understand the process and materials specification variables.
- Updating of database for new formulation and approved formulas.
- Perform lab test as required.
- Assist designer and M&S team for product development.
- Involve with commercial team for trial run and lab testing at the factory
- Fresh graduates
- DIPLOMA/CERTIFICATE of Ceramic/Plastic Technology, Material Science, Applied Science, Material/Chemical/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Ambitious people who have determination and commitment
- Effective problem-solving abilities
- Permanent Employee
- Monday – Friday
- 8 hours/day
Why join us?A subsidiary company of Berjaya Group5 working days ...
Responsibilities:Responsible for overall project delivery, implementation, accomplishment and coordinationLiaising with ...
Job Descriptions:Identifies and contact business opportunities / potential customer / ...
Responsibilities:To do production control and planning and liaise with production ...
KEY RESPONSIBILITYOperational monitoring of all repairs in Retail & Wholesale ...
Responsibilities :Sales activities in assigned territoryMeet sales target, do collection, ...