Technical Training Manager is responsible for leading, developing and implementing educational technical curriculum, developing technical/engineering training courses and strategy to provide Engineering community with technical skills and competencies.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- To develop technical curriculum, planning, design and development of technical training materials and course book publication of EMS or related disciplines.
- Work closely with Manufacturing Solution and stakeholders to define technical/engineering baseline education, skills and competencies expectations and matrices.
- To develop technical/engineering training best practices includes learning support and assessment methods that support organizational goals and direction.
- To engage technical SMEs and mentor the technical training courses delivery or teaching.
- To work with managers to address new educational technical needs or technical/engineering/product learning issues of engineering community.
- To motivate and develop engineering community to maximize technical expertise contribution and professional growth.
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Engineering or relevant field is required.
- Eight (8) to ten (10) years in management role in manufacturing environment and prior experience in technical talent development.
- Sound technical knowledge and skills in complex PCB board assembly processes.
- Track record in successful technical training design and implementation of technical/engineering training and development programs.
- Possess strong organizational and leadership skills.