Main Responsibilities (Coaching)
• Must have interest in conducting group coaching for kids aged 7-12 and teenagers aged 13-17.
• Prepare teaching materials or syllabus to facilitate student's learning.
• Hardworking and responsible with positive attitude.
The Experience You will Gain
• Exposure to entrepreneurship skills, improve your leadership, communication and team work skills
• Sense of achievement and feeling proud of having done something difficult and worthwhile for kids and teenagers.
This area of work is open to STPM, diploma or degree students who are seeking for a full-time employment especially those with Education, English Literature, TESL, Psychology, Mass Communication, Public Relations and Journalism background.
You will need to show:
• Strong command of the English language
• Excellent public speaking skills or presentation skills
• Creativity & flexibility.
• Able to mix well with kids.
• MUST have own transportation to travel within Klang Valley.
• MUST possess own laptop