• Candidate must possess at least SPM, Certificate/Diploma or higher qualification in training and development.
• Good command in Bahasa Malaysia and English, both speaking and writing. (Mandarin is added advantage)
• Must be computer literate and well versed in Microsoft Office
• A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Out spoken & shows strong confidence lead
• Willing to travel and outstation
• To coordinate on employee training, learning & development
• To conduct and organize workshops and orientation programs for new recruits.
• Ensure positive learning environment in training procedures.
• Training on SOP, customer service, motivation and leadership skill
• Develop training materials, manuals and regulations.
• Provide administrative support to the training department.