Save this job
Email this job
- To provide tuition to SJKC students (Standard 1 to Standard 6)
- To provide homework coaching
- To manage, mark and record students learning the material
- To keep track of students learning progress and assist them to improve
- To plan daily activities and programs
- To work as a team to create a conducive environment for the student to study Requirements
- Candidate must possess at least SPM
- Must be able to teach in Mandarin
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cheras, Kuala Lumpur
- Full Time, Part Time position available Benefits
- 5 days week ( Monday to Friday )
- Lunch provided
- EPF, Socso
Why join us?A subsidiary company of Berjaya Group5 working days ...
Responsibilities:To do production control and planning and liaise with production ...
Responsibilities:Responsible for overall project delivery, implementation, accomplishment and coordinationLiaising with ...
KEY RESPONSIBILITYOperational monitoring of all repairs in Retail & Wholesale ...
Job Descriptions:Identifies and contact business opportunities / potential customer / ...
Responsibilities :Sales activities in assigned territoryMeet sales target, do collection, ...