Want to work for one of the coolest startups in Asia? Want to be part of the next wave of disruption in the Travel Technology sector? Do you have a passion for Design and excited about working on some of the most cutting edge technologies? Then come join us.
We are looking for ambitious and motivated UI/UX Designer who would be responsible for transforming our product ideas and requirements into compelling User Interfaces that are highly usable. We offer an international, result-driven, fun,and dynamic environment. If scale and complexity excite you, GoQuo is the place to be!
The Role & Responsibilities:
As a UI/UX Designer you’ll be a key part of the idea generation process and design features for our applications that are both useful & delightful. You'll become an early and foundational member of a young, but high-impact, product design team whose shared goal is to design, build, evaluate and iterate its way to the most elegant product solutions. As the successful candidate, you will:
- Produce high-quality interfaces, interactions, and prototypes with excellent attention to detail, quickly and effectively
- Be able to create the wireframes, polished mockups, and prototypes needed to communicate them (e.g., Sketch,Framer, InVision)
- Take on new feature design and product ideas from early concepts to final implementation
- Seek out, understand and incorporate qualitative and quantitative feedback throughout the design process
- Iterate quickly to get to a design that works (as evidenced by data)
- Be highly collaborative with Product Managers & other Designers to refine our core app experience and design new features
- Work with Engineers to establish requirements, manage implementation and ship features
- Whether you're designing a new way for travelers to shop for flights or creating an engaging onboarding flow, you'll work close with other Product Designers, Engineers, and Product Managers to find the boundaries of design problems, seeing them from multiple perspectives (user goals, company goals, design cohesion, ease of implementation, etc.) and advocating for the best balance of these many trade-offs.
- Be able to thrive on feedback and critique, responding with creative thinking and iterative design
- Passionately advocate for the user, dedicated to the craft of design and creating elegant user experiences
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience, ideally with some history of working in e-commerce teams
- Solid understanding of the fundamentals in both visual and interactive design with Competence and understanding of design and development processes
- Sound judgement; makes product decisions based on best available qualitative and quantitative user feedback
- Interest and experience in the travel industry and startups is a plus, you should be comfortable working in a close-knit team and fast-paced environment
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle ambiguity, and quickly evolving goals
- Proficient with HTML & CSS and have experience with template engines to display data from the backend
Sound like a fit? We can’t wait to hear from you! Send us your resume with your Portfolio / work samples we can review.