Save this job
Email this job
- Manage, organize and administer all activities related to chemicals, consumables, former store and latex deliveries.
- Coordinate with relevant personnel in all stock matters including planning of deliveries & outgoing materials and ensuring accountability and accuracy of materials.
- Responsible for the accuracy and appropriateness of store management, flow, delivery documentation and other activities within the department.
- Ensure daily activities & documentation are updated and as per ISO standard.
- To supervise and manage subordinates to ensure discipline, rules and regulations are abided and work activities are executed as per instructions.
- To lead and coordinate any improvement programs when necessary.
- Ensure all areas within the stores are clean, well organized and properly maintained at all times.
- Ensure all store facilities and equipments are managed, maintained & operated appropriately and in safe manners.
- To train subordinates and execute training plans / programs.
- Any other duties as assigned by management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma / Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma in any field.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the manufacturing industry is required for this position.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Office (e.g. Excel)
- Demonstrate systematic and positive approach in problem solving.
- Possess strong communication and management skills.
Responsibilities:Responsible for overall project delivery, implementation, accomplishment and coordinationLiaising with ...
Why join us?A subsidiary company of Berjaya Group5 working days ...
Responsibilities:To do production control and planning and liaise with production ...
KEY RESPONSIBILITYOperational monitoring of all repairs in Retail & Wholesale ...
Job Descriptions:Identifies and contact business opportunities / potential customer / ...
Responsibilities :Sales activities in assigned territoryMeet sales target, do collection, ...