Save this job
Email this job
- Responsible for warehouse operation and ensure both stock in and out of goods are well managed.
- Manage inventory stock take.
- To liaise with Sales & Purchasing department regarding the material and inventory.
- To maintain housekeeping and cleanliness in the warehouse.
- Preparing sample for each bag to send to customer (In term of production scale)
- Administration relate with their responsibility (material report, dead stock report, etc)
- Fresh graduates or maximum 2 years working experience with logistic department.
- DIPLOMA/CERTIFICATE of lndustrial Logistic, Logistic Management and equivalent.
- Ambitious people who have determination and commitment
- Effective problem-solving abilities
- Permanent Employee
- Monday – Friday
- 8 hours/day
Responsibilities:Responsible for overall project delivery, implementation, accomplishment and coordinationLiaising with ...
KEY RESPONSIBILITYOperational monitoring of all repairs in Retail & Wholesale ...
Responsibilities:To do production control and planning and liaise with production ...
Responsibilities :Sales activities in assigned territoryMeet sales target, do collection, ...
Job Descriptions:Identifies and contact business opportunities / potential customer / ...
Why join us?A subsidiary company of Berjaya Group5 working days ...