Due there is an upcoming project, we are now looking for someone who is willing to join us in assisting on the project. If you are looking for a better opportunity and think that you are passionate about technology and enjoying software development, please do not hesitate to send a detailed resume with qualifications, working experience history, current and expected salary, and a recent passport-sized photograph in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Your Roles:
Product Development Management
- Designs and develops user interfaces to Internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Deliver stable, reliable and scalable business solutions
- Role as Tier 3 support to provide technical issues fact finding & resolution through identification of the problem itself, research on answers and subsequent provision of guidance.
- To ensure all raised / reported issue are meets Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Support users by developing documentation and assistance tools. E.g. Technical Specification Document
Who Would Like To Work With Someone Who:
- Possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering/Mathematics or equivalents
- Familiar with (At least 1 year or more of working experience in the related field): .Net Core / MVC C# (Will be an added advantage), Microsoft SQL Server & Store Procedure, JQuery, CSS, HTML5, Bootstrap and Object-Oriented Programming, Stimulsoft Reporting (Optional), DevExpress (Optional), Progressive Web Apps (Optional)
- Passionate about technology and enjoy software development, riding on the latest technologies.
- Self-motivator and positive nature.
- Possess good analytical and problem-solving skills.